We all have had those times when thoughts of using or drinking come to mind, sometimes with real ferocity. For example, those days after lockdown has started to take one step back toward normality, you might find yourself wondering down a high street, past a pub and you suddenly glance at the cold sweat running down the outside of a freshly poured pint of beer or suddenly get a waft of that distinctive cannabis smell from someone else nearby.
No one is saying that these temptations will be easy to overcome, but I do however promise you that the longer you work on things like this, the easier they will become!…
- Are You Making Amends With Those You’ve Hurt In Your Active Addiction? Find Out How Here!
- 4 Tips For Asking For Help When Needed
- 2 Days Until The ODAAT Experiment. What You Need To Know!
- There Are Four Kinds Of Drunken Personality (Among Students, At Least) Which One Are You?
- Your Brain Is A Powerful Ally And Enemy, Want To See!?
- The Role Rituals, Habits And OCD Play In Addiction And Recovery