Drink ‘n’ Drugs is a trading name of Thinking Therapies Ltd.
Thinking Therapies Ltd offers high quality, professional therapies including counselling, hypnotherapy, auricular acupuncture and addiction/recovery life coaching by highly professional therapists, who all have direct personal experience of addiction, mental health conditions and the consequences of addiction such as homelessness, rough sleeping, family and friend issues and others.
Our therapists have extensive, practical experience, offering these services for patients within NHS trusts, community based drug and alcohol services, mental health services, GP practises and private practice therapy for a range of clients, ages and personal situations.
We have carefully selected, tailored and honed our range of services because they have vast clinical evidence of effectiveness.
We want to help you overcome your stresses, worries, addiction and mental health conditions to achieve the positive results and outcomes you’re after.
Not sure what services would best suit you and your needs? where to begin, what it costs or any other questions?
Contact us at a time that best suits you, and we will be more than willing discuss your needs and desires from therapy. You can find our contact information further down this page.
Counselling & Psychotherapy
We offer professional counselling and psychotherapy services for those afflicted by active addiction, already in recovery as well as the family and friends of addicts.
We offer a variety of services, both short and longer term to suit your own personal needs. We truly understand the unique struggles that addiction causes to the addict directly but also to those around them and it is for these reasons, that we create unique packages of care and support for every single person as we know that no one is the same and we all have unique needs, which we want to help you with!
Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis to try to treat conditions or change habits. Our hypnotherapy services are tailored to meet the unique feelings, thoughts and behaviours that those afflicted by addiction face. We offer professional hypnotherapy that fits in with your life and helps to change the thought processes and ways of thinking that addiction creates.
We offer auricular acupuncture. This is a form of acupuncture that utilises small acupuncture needles placed into specific places to help with the physical, mental and emotional issues that addicts face.
If you are needle phobic, that’s no problem! We can use special acupuncture seeds that apply pressure on the acupuncture locations in the ear using small seeds stuck onto specialist small plasters. These don’t involve any needles at all!
They can stay in place for upto a week which continually helps with cravings, withdrawal symptoms, stress, negative thoughts, low moods and much more.
Our auricular acupuncture sessions are currently suspended until the COVID-19 situation has settled. If you would like to know when these restart, please email us and we will add you to our waiting list and contact you as soon as they are able to restart.
Our Pricing & Fees
We offer highly competitive fees for our services. We know just how hard it is to pay for expensive therapy when drugs and alcohol have drained your bank account!
We want to help as many people as possible to turn their lives around and live the happy, productive and prosperous life that we know is possible for you to achieve!
Our rates, payment methods and service flexibility means that no matter what your situation or circumstances are, we can help!
- Our Therapists have both direct & indirect experience of addiction.
- Have undergone Therapy & treatments themselves, so they truly understand!
- Have experience and worked within the NHS, drug and alcohol services, homelessness & rough sleeping communities, Prisons & criminal justice agencies and private practice.
- All have at least 10 years of “life experience” before helping others. They have been there and got the T-shirt so to speak!
- Use multiple skills, techniques and modalities to best suit the clients needs.
BOOK YOUR FREE ASSESSMENT OR APPOINTMENT TODAY! – Via our Facebook page or by contacting us:
Let’s help change your life and create something special, together!
Our Shortened Terms & Conditions:
- For our free online consultation appointments, the client must be living in a country where online therapy services are allowed by law.
- Must also meet the criteria for online appointments which include: Having a safe space in which to be able to talk freely without fear of being overheard by others, have the required technology to permit internet appointments, be in a mental state free from suicidal thoughts or intentions, be able to understand and speak English to an acceptable level.
- Home visits will only be considered within our physical service area. We may consider travelling outside of this area for a small travelling fee. Clients must also be free from COVID-19 signs and symptoms for at least a month before therapists will consider attending. PPE and appropriate precautions will also be used by our therapists during these visits to minimise their risk of contracting or passing on COVID-19 and we expect our clients to do the same.
- Home visits will only he considered during the COVID-19 crisis by those who do not or have not got access to online facilities, yet urgently require therapy. This will be judged on a case by case basis.
- If continued therapy is agreed, the client must be able to receive, read, understand, sign and return forms and therapy agreements. These are normally sent by email but alternative may be considered if this is not possible.
- Any travelling fees, therapy charges or supplementary charges must be paid by bank transfer, no later than 72 hours before your first therapy session and as per your agreed plan on your therapy agreement between you and your therapist.
- Any cancellations must be given as soon as physically possible. If cancellations are not received no later than 72 hours before your session, the full session charge will still he liable. If cancelled or changed before 72 hours, no fees are payable and any deposits or fees will be transferred to your next planned session.
- If you have any questions, concerns or wish to receive our full T&C’s and any other relevant policies, contact us using the contact information above and we will get them to you.